May 3, 2012

April Photo-A-Day

I love this game!! Although these topics seemed to make me think a little bit more about what I was going to take a photo of! Some of the photos aren't exactly taken on the day they were supposed to and I didn't get every day. Oh well.
definitely not my favorite subject, but good enough right?

oh how i love sharpies and all the different colors.
(sometimes i pick a color to match what i'm wearing that day)

checking the mailbox isn't so fun anymore, it's always bills...but i love me some email and especially comments!!

wow...looks like carb overload--there was a sandwhich too!!
this was leftovers from an office lunch, but delish!

star's shadow <3

oh i love my wallet, the design and style--from TJ Maxx! it's always stuffed with receipts and coupons

i'm pretty cute!
i've climbed these stairs for 8+ years now and every.single.day i still get winded...we're on the 3rd floor...is that 2 flights...cause there are 4 sets

i love me some winger's amazing sauce--my sunday snack after church which goes perfectly with tyson chicken strips...yumm!!
today deserved 2 photos...obnoxious pacifier hubby found at a nascar race back when Landen was 3 and we've hung onto it and i swear every baby who comes to our house he has to stick it in their mouth for a good laugh. it was funny seeing Megan try to suck on it...she's lost the paci suck.
  
i have carried this magnet for my desk around for years...

this photo was actually taken 3.24, almost looks like a funnel cloud

my tulips definitely don't look like this today...they're dead...but spring is here and now my lillies are budding

this girl can wear out a heardo in no time...this is after a day at school AND a session of gymnastics--she worked hard

Landen just bought these new "boots" for soccer...they are sooo bright...can't miss him on the field that's for sure

still love me some drawsome...ha ha...can you guess?? (thong)

i love to fill up my bottle with ice and focus crystal light!

i've worked at the same company for 18+years!! wow. i'm grateful to work for such a great company, with awesome benefits and opportunites...and the people i work with are the best

i love to wear my charm necklace gifted to me from my momma...they look just like my kiddos
my kindle cover!!

friday nights we love to get take out from cafe rio and chill at home

at 1pm I was enjoying a beautiful sunny saturday afternoon watching my boy play soccer (he's in orange)
wanna play along?? here's Photo-A-Day for May!!
I'm already behind on my pictures...ugh!
Follow me and I'll follow you! @mirandaeccles

5 comments:

Rachel B said...

Like

Jessica T. said...

Fun Recap! You are blessed!

Boni MontaƱo said...

I love your photos! And I love your kindle cover! :) Cute blog!

Cameron {The Stimson Chronicles} said...

Hey, hey! There's my name in the comments :) I love your photos! I recently drew thong in Draw Something too...haha!!! I am TERRIBLE at it, but it is so much fun! Have a great May!

Unknown said...

Hi Miranda! I always enjoy your photos - this was a fun recap to read. And it's funny, I have that same "feelings" magnet! I can't remember where I got it though.

Your blog looks so pretty too. I look forward to seeing your May photos - see you on Instagram!