June 14, 2009

"Nonnie" is M's second Mom. For the first couple of minutes on the car ride home she'll call ME "Connie" and then correct herself and call me Mom. M has been taken care of "Nonnie" since she was 7 weeks old. M is VERY spoiled at "Nonnie's". We are soooooo extremely blessed to have "Nonnie" caring for M. Not only does she spoil M on a DAILY basis...but what other caretaker when I pick M up at the end of the day has waiting for us...fresh homemade rolls OR fresh strawberry jam OR banana bread OR freshly made frosted sugar cookies OR gives ME a HUGE bouquet of flowers on Mother's day OR makes dinner cause I was home sick OR makes dinner for a birthday OR...the list goes on and on. "Nonnie" is absolutely amazing and has a HUGE heart. We love her dearly.
Most Friday's at "Nonnie's" it's just M...so I wanted to treat her and take the "girls" to lunch.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachel B said...

So nice to have a second loving mom!

cassie said...

Wow great updates! You guys have been doing tons of stuff! How fun! I love the idea of a luau, you can tell the kids loved it! I love that picture of Kirbie looking into the sunset riding a horse with herr hair blowing in the wind. I hope we are still on for Tues at the pool- it looks like the weather should hold out for that day!

Laura Burtis said...

Oh wow! I have heard a lot about Connie! What a great woman! Those pictures are adorable!

Noelle said...

I need a "Nonnie" desperately!!! PS. How come we haven't gotten together? Call me!