June 28, 2009

L's team at the Eden tournament. They took 4th place. L played goalie and did an awesome job. He had many great blocks and some slid past him. He scored 2 in the first game...very...very exciting!!

Because the tourney in Eden was over 3-4 days and over a 1 hour drive away, another mom and I decided to rent a condo and make it a fun trip. We got lucky with a FABULOUS condo and a lake side view of Pineview Reservoir...a hot tub on the deck...I got the beautiful king suite on the top floor, too!! HOOK UP! It was so fun to hang out with just my lil' guy...play cards...eat junk food...watch movies...and get to know some of the other kids and parents on the team.


Posted by Picasa




1 comment:

Laura Burtis said...

Wow! Looks like you had a condo full! But it sounds like such a great time! I'm glad that you got to take some time to just hang out and relax! You deserve it! I bet L had the time of his life too!