I was driving into work this morning listening to one of my favorite radio stations when the DJs starting talking about "Drive Thru Difference".
J&J had one of their guys out driving around this morning "Paying it Backwards"...going thru fast food drive-thru's and doing this while he was on the phone. He said as he drove away that he saw the guy that was behind him smile...and it only cost $1.08.
So..."Pay it Backwards"...wouldn't that be fun?
6 comments:
That is a really cool idea! I know that I would be a happy camper if someone did that for me =)! Thanks for sharing!
Nope, Miranda, you didn't miss it--you got entered in time! yay!
That DOES sound really fun. I guess I'd want to know how much it was, though, before I volunteered!
Yeah, really...the person could be pickin' up lunch for the whole office or construction team!
NIce idea! Thanks Miranda! I love you!!!
I heard that!
When I lived in Chicago, I used to always pay for my toll and toll behind me... just a nice way to be nice. And totally random and easy!
Post a Comment