Picture this...Me...casually driving the 'burban to meet my bro and his family to sled...Christmas music rockin' on the radio...L slumped in the backseat not feelin' too hot (caught my cold)...M bundled so tight she looks like a marshmellow...get the picture???
L: Mom, I don't like all this snow...it's making me have a cold.
Me: No, babe (somethin' like that)...it's not the snow that makes you have a cold...it's bacterias and viruses that people spread all over that makes you sick.
L: Really? I thought only computers got viruses.
Oh man...I busted up so hard and kept giggling for the rest of the day...
3 comments:
Ha ha ha!!! That is hilarious! So cute!
That is the best Miranda!!! We really need to remeber to write down all of those funny little things our kids say. It's precious!
That is awesome! Love comments like those.
Did you decide to de-privatize your blog? I was totally slacking and forgot to ask for an invite. :) And my bracelet is from Tiffany's. I love it. :)
Post a Comment