April 2, 2008

Check out my "links"

I've added some of my favorite links. I want to tell you about one in particular and why it's there. It's "Girlfriends Getaway". I have no idea where I heard about it...but I check out the site every once in a while to see how camp was last year and what's planned for the next year. It sound like ToTaL FuN and I REALLY want to go...but want to go with a girlfriend(s).

In 2006 I was registered to go...by myself...and then found out I was pregnant (with Megan) and cancelled. Someday I'll go. Lisa and Rachel...are you up for it? It's the weekend before school starts.

The others are sites I check out every once in a while. Stay tuned...there'll be more...and you'll learn more about ME and the things I like (or that I'm bored at work and am surfing the internet on other friends' blogs...and their friends' blogs...and their friends' blogs).

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I would love to go to Girlfriends Getaway. Give me a few weeks to save up the deposit money. I am thinking of doing the Savings plan on their website. Rachel! What about you!?

Lisa said...

wow! nice new template...it wasn't like this a half hour ago! Where did you get it? I love it!

Miranda said...

I got it from "Matie Kay" from my "links". Fun ey? Let me know on GG...we could make it an annual thing...it's the PJ and slumber party we've been waiting to have. Does that sound bad??

Rachel B said...

Miranda, I think it would be so fun to go...but this year we will be in Seattle that week for Jeff's family reunion. We wont be back til the Aug. 24. Maybe next year??? But don't feel like you can't go without me. You and Lisa should totally go!