March 14, 2008

Princess on Ice

Wednesday night the 12th we went to Disney's Princess on Ice. Me, Landen, my mom (Michele), nephew (Daxton), Kirbie, Britton (Kirbie's friend), Lisa (my dear friend) and Rachel (my other dear friend)...the birthday girl. We had so much fun. I bought tiara's from Wal-Mart that flashed. The evening started out with dinner at Cafe Rio and off to downtown. The show was so sweet and I felt like a little girl again. Tramatic memories of being so disappointed that "I" wasn't chosen to be in the special boat and go out on the ice all came flooding back. Sad ey? It was so cute seeing all the little girls in their princess dresses and "clompity clomp" shoes.

My own little Megan didn't get to go to the ball. She stayed home with Daddy...her prince and hung out.

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

2 comments:

Rachel B said...

Awesome blog MIranda...now i have another place to visit...love blogs!!!

Laryl said...

WOW! What a fun blog! I'll be back to see what pops up next...
Love the tieras!!