March 14, 2012

Over the past month or so, I've actually tried a couple of recipes that I've pinned on Pinterest...and let me tell YOU...the family is LOV.ING.IT.

Chicken Spagetti
Cheddar Chicken
Beef Stew
Alice's Spring Chicken
I'm not going to take the time to list the recipes here. But if you're interested, let me know and I'll get it for you. If you're on Pinterest, the recipes are on one of these boards "Gotta try it" or "For the Love of Food".

Photos were NOT taken by me, I saved the image from Pinterest.

3 comments:

Laura said...

#1 I'm so glad you posted!!! #2 How awesome you posted good food recipes. I can't wait to check these out. I've tried a couple things on Pinterest I've liked, and some I didn't. It's always awesome to know what turns out to be AN AWESOME RECIPE!!!

Brhea said...

Yesss Pinterest has totally made me more adventurous in the Kitchen as well :)

Excietd to be your newest blog follower.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

All of the food on your blog is making me so hungry!