More recipes from Pinterest I've made this past week--with a couple of comments to boot...
O.M.G...soooo VERY yummy, easy to make--will definitely make again. We ended up leaving the goodness in the baking stone it was baked in and left a fork in it!! ha ha--that good.
Honey & Soy Sauce Pork
Definitely didn't turn out like this--maybe because the recipe from Pinterest said to grill it and I didn't realize that when I was ready to cook it--My Hubby said it was too cold outside. So I baked it...not impressed. Probably won't try...honestly I am NOT a fan of pork chops--and neither are my kids.
Chicken Ranch Tacos
Actually, this is in the crock pot right now. My Hubby says it smells and looks delicious. We'll see tonight--can't wait!!
What recipes have you been making from Pinterest...do share!!
2 comments:
Oooo I've been dying to try the cinnamon cake thing! I'm definitely going to have to make it this weekend!
p.s. It was really hard to read your commentary with your cute font being so small. But I really want to see what you have to say! :)
Ohh! I am so glad you made the cinnamon roll cake! That is on my list. I think I have gained 10lbs from all the recipes I pin! hehe.
Post a Comment