November 16, 2010

I did NOT plan on going to Disney on Ice this year. I just wasn't too crazy about the characters (although we love Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy).
I was at work listening to KBUL 93, as always. The DJ asked a question and for some RAN.DOM reason I picked up the phone, started dialing while google'ing the answer. The DJ answer...asked the question...I answered correctly and WON 4 tickets to Disney on Ice!!! Needlesstosay I was pretty.darn.excited! I N.E.V.E.R. win stuff like that...and why was I calling during work??? NO-IDEA.
Well, then the questions began...who do I take?? A dear friend who I've gone to Disney on Ice with in the past asked us to go but I declined because I wasn't interested in the character, but then I couldn't invite her without inviting another dear friend...and then there's my sister-in-laws, we've always gone together in the past with our kids...WHO do I take???
Then, I thought of a sweet gal who I've gotten to know over the past year or so (also a soccer Mom and Landen's good buddy's Mom) and her daughter, Gracie (who is just a year younger than Megan). They were thrilled and it just felt right to invite her and do something fun together since we're always on the soccer sidelines cheering for the boys...we needed to do something together that was US. I felt even better that I wasn't going to hurt anyones feelings (at least I hope I haven't now that I've revealed we went).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

No feelings hurt here. :) That is so fun! We tried to win tickets to Frightmares this year...we were not so lucky as you.

Rachel B said...

Landen told me you had won tickets. Awesome! Glad you had a great time.