June 30, 2010

Landen left for scout camp EaRlY Monday morning. Monday was also his 12th Birthday!! So I got up early and picked up some donuts for all the boys and men (and to secretly fill the boys with sugar for the 2-3 hour drive to their location). Landen was SO excited to be able to go to camp this year. I have been sooooo nervous but know he's with great men in our ward and they will take care of him. Megan was NOT happy that she didn't get to go.
She's asked about 50 million times where Landen is and when is he coming home. Not soon enough babe...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachel B said...

So sweet. I wish I had taken my camera too!

Laura Burtis said...

I'm sure he is having so much fun! He comes home tomorrow! Whoot Whoot!! Happy Birthday to Landen! 12 is SO old!!

Laura said...

such cute pics of the kids. landon will have a great time!!!