October 3, 2009

I know this pictures is a lil inappropriate...but we're soooo proud of M...she's officially potty trained!!
Her sitter started working on it in January but M refused to "be a big girl" at home.
So she was potty trained 8am-5pm, but not at home. Finally it took one day in WalMart when she had pooped her pants and then wanted to go potty (we were in the back of the store with a cart full of groceries.)
I told her too bad go in your diaper (please don't call DCFS on me).
She picked out some new panties and as soon as we got home she put them on and has officially potty trained at home ever since.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

Ha ha ha, how inappropriate! =) What a cutie! Seriously, I love that she is reading the book. lol. Such a doll!

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful, Miranda!! I am so happy for you and M! I wish that Libby was getting close, but I think it is going to be a while, yet.