August 29, 2009

Every year L "assumes the pose" and flashes his digits with the grade he's in...I can't believe now he has to use his other hand!!! Yes, you've counted them right...6 finders (or as he learned on the 2nd day of school "falanges") = 6th grade!!!

Don't you love the bird poop on the door and the cob webs in the corner there...lovely...however, please notice the bits and pieces of carpet there...that's a good thing...we finally got carpet in the basement...woo woo!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Landen is so cool! I love that kid. He looks really tall in his photo. Has he grown this summer?? I'd love to see all his pictures from the first day. I may steal that idea from you...it would make great digi-scrap pages! ;)

Rachel B said...

Love that Boy!!! xoxoxoxo

Laura Burtis said...

You are so funny - I didn't even notice those things unless you said that! What a big boy! lol. Yay for going to Jr. High next year!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy!

Janelle said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten. Congrats!

Chief said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my bloghouse! I'm going to stick around and stalk your kids for a while.

P.S. I hate to be a know it all but tell his 6th grade teacher it's Phalanges with a ph. (I knew that wasn't your spelling error, it was the teachers right ~wink~. Man I am obnoxious...you can block me if you want to.)

I will leave now

Unknown said...

Good job Landen! Also I believe it's spelled "Phalanges". Back to sixth grade for Miranda... Zing! ha ha! j/k! Calm down...