As much as I wanted M to be into "Princesses"...this is about it. She loves her princess elbow and knee pads...and wears them when she's a ninja...this is "fire power". She's also wearing a princess backpack that has her weapons in it (fishies, snackies and juice). I did add the bow just to pull her bangs back...it does make her look sweet! And check out those winter gloves...nice touch ey?


5 comments:
I love it! She is so funny! Yeah...good thing you didn't put her passie and "B" in her backpack. All the bad guys would have to do is give her those and she'd turn weak and melt like buttah! Darn achilles heel!! They figured it out!
She is one cool girl!
Oh my gosh what a doll! Hilarious! Love her hair, it is getting so long!
She is so cute! A little attitude is a good thing!
Oh. My. Gosh. She is definitely my sister...
Post a Comment