July 8, 2009

Went to the Bee's ball game Wednesday night. The weather was PeRfEcT!!! It was 70's night...so hot dogs were a BUCK and other concessions were 70's prices...DUDE...pretzels 2 for $1! My friend hooked us up with FaBuLoUs tickets behind the Bee's dugout (like row 14). I'm not sure how much of the game I really watched...so much people watchin' to be had...way fun!!
M decided she LuVs "Bumble"...I even chased him down after the game so she could see him again. Poor L, he always brings his glove hoping to get that random foul ball, this time we were so close to the dugout that every 2nd out he'd race down and holler at the guys coming off the field to throw the ball to him...once the ball hit his glove and bounced off...he was MAD!! Maybe next time...SLUGGER!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

So, so much fun! I love to people watch too =). You got some way cute pics of the whole fam!

cassie said...

Fun updates! i can't wait to get our RESS books done!