July 7, 2009
Our 4th of July morning started off VERY early (6am)...when we should have been sleeping in. We were on the road at 6am driving to Provo to join in the "Freedom Festival" activities and participate in the "Fun Run"...what's so fun about that??? Grammy & Grampa had M & D waiting at the finish line to cheer us on. Aunt CC ran the 10k (and did it under 1 hour...ROCK ON)...Uncle D ran the 5k (less than 28 min...ATHLETE) and the rest of us walked/ran the 1mile (my time was 18:11...DON'T KNOCK IT--I walked!!). We even got a t-shirt and water bottle to boot...could it get any better than that? It was a fun way to start of the day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a good looking family you have! And very athletic! I am impressed! But I do think you guys are crazy for getting up so dang early on a SATURDAY!!!
sounds like your 4th was SUPER busy! We missed being here...to me 4th of July will always mean Sandy City festives and Sandy City fireworks. Didn't really seem like the 4th, being gone. :)
Post a Comment