May 17, 2009

I'm a big girl now...

Friday I decided it was time for M to be "out of the crib" and it be converted to the "big girl bed". Hubby immediately obliged and started unassembling and doing the "transition". Why is it that with a project comes extreme FRUSTRATION?? You hate to make a suggestion cause heaven for bid you're RIGHT. Like...I think that piece goes on the other side. FINALLY..."he figured it out himself"...it went on the other side. M loves her big girl bed and so far has stayed in it after being tucked in. Now if we can just work on "the passie".
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

So adorable! What a big girl!

Rachel B said...

Let her keep her passie!

Laura said...

Awe what a big girl!!

Tara said...

Yea! That is a big big step. Hope you are all doing well.

Kricketman said...

Um, What's a "Passie?" Why does everybody but me know this?