Round 2 of the Easter egg hunts. M really knew what she was doing and L FINALLY found the golden egg. We had a practice one at our house and then "the real" competition at Grammy & Papa John's. He brought home quite the "coin"...but I think he was more thrilled that he found it before his sister.


3 comments:
Looks like such a fun Easter - great job on all of the pictures! I am totally impressed! Love the one with all of the kiddos. Such a good looking family!
Hooray for Landen!!!! I've been pulling for him for several years now. I'm glad he finally found it! I bet he was so excited.
Megan is too fricken cute! She's my secret weapon if I have my laptop out and there are girls around... They are drawn to her cuteness like a Gary to Diet Coke
Post a Comment