April 15, 2009

L & M love to be goofy when the camera comes out. They are total "hams" together. The "clean up real nice"!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

Their Easter outfits are darling! I love that dress! So adorable! The picture of M kissing L is so dang cute, and with M and her daddy.
Kuddos to you and your wonderful update! I am so impressed, and it was well worth the wait!

Rachel B said...

Miranda, your blog is stressing me out!!! To much stuff all at once! I am a little overwhelmed! I love it, but I am going to have to check the rest out later! Love the pictures!!!

Melanie B said...

Looks like you guys had a nice Easter. Love the photos of all the kids. Keep up the posts

Lisa said...

I love how you went your own way and didn't succomb to the Pink and pink and more pink easter dresses. Loved the cute flower on her belt too!

Amanda said...

Your kids are adorable!

The Motherboard said...

Those are good looking bunch of people!