Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!!! It was a great surprise adn a mess to clean up!! I'm very grateful for my wonderful loving Step-Mom she is the best. And just you wait for you Birthday Miranda!!! Love YA!!!
Miranda thanks for the comment on my blog. I'll be teaching at the DSM retreat! So make sure you tell me hi! Also I'll be working the expo so if you go to that say hi then too. ;)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is so freaking awesome! It looks even better in person! You are hilarious! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIERA!!!
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!!
Lol! That is so cruel!!! I mean cool!!! ;o) Ha ha ha! Happy Birthday Kiera!
That was a good one! I will remember that!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!!! It was a great surprise adn a mess to clean up!! I'm very grateful for my wonderful loving Step-Mom she is the best. And just you wait for you Birthday Miranda!!! Love YA!!!
That was awesome...you did a killer job!!!! What a fun surprise to walk into!
Miranda thanks for the comment on my blog. I'll be teaching at the DSM retreat! So make sure you tell me hi! Also I'll be working the expo so if you go to that say hi then too. ;)
Post a Comment