I didn't vote for him...but as I got ready this morning for work and watched the news of the preparations, interviews, and gathering of thousands of people in DC...I couldn't help but be emotional...the importance of this new President, an African American. I doesn't matter to me of his race...but the significance is incredible. God Bless America.
3 comments:
Amen, God Bless America. What an exciting day for us all! I am so proud to be an American!
I didn't watch...I was busy with trying to keep Kooy occupied enough to leave me alone so I could eat breakfast before 11am. My mom did though. Then I've watched some of the after stuff. It is quite the hullaballou. I just hope he does a good job.
My very favorite part of the Inaguration was Rick Warren's opening prayer when he said "We know today, that Dr. king, and a great cloud of witnesses are shouting in Heaven..." Amen! God Bless America!
Post a Comment