I just don't get into Halloween...and I definitely don't dress up (but I did wear a cute Happy Halloween shirt I picked up late Thursday night at Target...oh...and the pumpkin earrings...I did wear those...). It's just craziness...you want candy? What kind? I'll buy you your very own bag...can we just stay home? Thank heavens for Daddy's and Uncles who take the kids while the gals stay home and pass out the candy and make dinner.
This year we all congregated at Dustin & Janel's. (sorry Janel...didn't get a pic of you...dang...awesome costume). We had yummy "taco stew", chips and cheese! The best part (and I think I'm hooked) was GUITAR HERO! We all had a good time playing it together...tournament and all.
2 comments:
We are totally opposites on this. . . I LOVE Halloween! But it looks like you guys had so much fun! And your pumpkins look great! Happy Halloween!!!
They just came out with a new Guitar Hero...and it's available for the Wii!!!!!!
Post a Comment