October 23, 2008

We've waited way too long...

to get carpet. I cannot believe the difference. It feels like a new house. Aside from the creeks that are still in the floor...which I wanted some to still be there (I can tell as soon as 'lil man gets out of bed). Don't judge...

Click to play
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

7 comments:

Amanda said...

OH MY GOSH! It looks awesome!

Lisa said...

That is amazing! I can't believe you didn't like the green carpet though. ;o) It's beautiful and it is amazing the difference it makes. We need our carpets cleaned majorly. Then maybe my house will be as nice as yours!

Laura Burtis said...

FABULOUS!! The carpet looks great! I am impressed!

Keli said...

Wow, yeah, that green was pretty bad. I mean unless you like the feel and look of grass in your living room.

A vast improvement, for sure!

Randi said...

That's an AMAZING difference. It looks like one of those make-over shows!

Laryl said...

Not only does it LOOK great, but it FEELS great too! I'm so glad you finally did it! I LOVE IT!
CONGRATS!!! You did good.

melissabastow said...

I very much love your new carpet! New carpet is the best. Except for the smell, and then, ACKKKKK.