Landen was totally shocked that we surprised him with tickets to the game. We told him 10 minutes before we had to leave. We told him he needed to go put pants on and grab a sweatshirt for the soccer game. He whined and said he didn't want to go...would you if you were playing the Wii with your uncle? He thought it was to go watch ME play soccer (yes, I play on a co-ed soccer team). I said fine...we'll take someone else to the ReAL soccer game. He quickly dropped the controller and got ready. The stadium is beautiful, weather was great, we had awesome seats (not a bad seat in the house really) and it was a fun game.
The best parts were when Landen would give me a hug and tell me "how cool" I was and that it was the best surprise ever.


3 comments:
So much fun! LandEn will remember that forever. Those are cute pictures! You guys are such a good looking family! I heart you!
I love that you all do so many fun things as a family! Those are the things that really are the most important in life!
P.S. I hope you are all feeling better!
Looks like fun! We aren't big soccer fans yet, but we are starting Kooy to play next spring. We'll have to hit a game next season. So did you guys just walk over?? I am amazed at the distance people are parking away from the stadium.
Post a Comment