July 20, 2008

RESS Retreat 2008

We had a fabulous time at our 2008 RESS Retreat. RESS stands for Rykert Eccles Smith Stephens. Thanks to Mom and John for providing us a great place to stay in Park City at Westgate. We had fun hanging out at the condo, playing tennis, swimming, playing ping pong, going FAST at alpine slide, the zip line and the coaster (and laughing like I've never laughed before...thank you Janel), lots of YuMmY food (thank you Dustin our personal chef), cousin crafts (thank you Grammy), bubbles (thank you Papa John), playing games and just having fun together.

Thank you for the memories everyone. Enjoy the show!

Click to play RESS Retreat 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That looked like so much fun! What a great getaway. I'm glad that Gary and the girls made it up.

Rachel B said...

Looks like a blast! I especially love the tennis shots with Megan!