So...me and my little man went to see Kelly Pickler at the Sandy Ampitheater. He's a great little date and he loves to have a good time so the concert was a lot of fun. Kelly is absolutely gorgeous and a great entertainer. Amazing to see how she has developed (no, I'm not talking about her "new purchases") but from the beginning of American Idol 2 years ago (??) to where she's at now. I love her songs...they are so fun to sing to and I love how real she is.

Charley Jenkins (from Roosevelt, Utah) opened and he was pretty good...although he was the first one kicked off Nashville Star. The lil' gal in the picture (Talia) with Landen is Charley's"fiddlist" (sp?). She's 17, just graduated from PG HS and she was amazing! Landen thought she was "pretty". Hey...I thought you were MY date???
Thanks lil' man! xoxo
4 comments:
Hey, I can't believe you took landen to a concert without me and Clint!!! (Just kidding). Glad you two had fun...we are still on for the Christmas concert...right?
Cute collage! I love those!
So fun! What a good looking kid Landon is. What a great mommy son date!
Fun! I'm glad you had a great date with your little man!!!
That's so funny that you were there too!!! I loved the concert and I was also surprised by how well she sings/entertains!
Post a Comment