Here's the lo-down on "Mirandica" (stole that from sis-in-law Krista):
SUNDAY: Great family party/BBQ.
MONDAY: Lunch at Chili's (fav) and gifts from co-workers; Gary decided to get my family together again and go to one of my other favorite restaurants Winger's;
TUESDAY (the big day) 2 of my best-girlfriends and their adorable lil' boys surprised me at work with flowers, balloons, movie bucket with coupons and drink mugs and took me to lunch at Winger's (yes...2 meals in a row, luckily the same people weren't working and I wasn't recognized) that night I played soccer (parents vs. boys) with Landen's team (yep...turned 35...body doesn't feel like it used to);
WEDNESDAY by brother Dustin took my to lunch and that night I went with my 2 best-girlfriends to see "Baby Mamma". Funnier than I thought it would be and I just laughed and laughed.
So, I was ToTaLlY spoiled by my family, friends and co-workers with AWESOME gifts and I APPRECIATE everything. Thank you I truly have felt special this week. I appreciate you remembering my birthday.
Oh...and here's me at about 1 years old...you know how you always try to find a resemblance in yourself in your kids...well all I can find between me and Megan...are the fat arms...can you find anything??
5 comments:
So Cute!!! I am so excited to read the rest of your new posts!
What a cute little baby! Thanks for letting me spend your birthday with you. It was so much fun and I LOVE Winger's too! Matt won't take me as often as I would like so I love going with the girlies! You are such a great friend. Love ya!
You are so young. I didnt' know we were so close in age. I guess I am just immature. Happy Birthday gorgeous girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Looks like you had a fun celebration!
Well I am sure glad that my good habits such as Kristakuh can wear off on you! :) Hope you had a fabulous week and by the way, you definitely look fabuloso for 35! Woo!
Post a Comment